Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eating Contest

Below is the script for the 4th episode of Fizzlo, Eating Contest.

So yeah, enjoy.

But if you don't want to read and enjoy it, that's fine with me :)


Fizzlo Episode 4: Eating Contest



Fudge is late to school

Chubi: Fudge, you’re late.


Fudge: Oh boo-hoo Chubi, cry me a river.

Fizzlo: Alright Fudge, the class needs to pick an object and then they have make a poster about it.

Fudge: Cool, let’s do demons!

Chubi: No, we already choose an object.

Fizzlo: Yeah, we chose cars.

Fudge: What the? Come on, that’s boring! Let’s do demons.

Chubi: It’s too late.

Fudge: Sigh….

Fizzlo: Anyway, we already drew the picture of the car.

Fudge: So what am I supposed to do?

Chubi: You gotta write the word cars on the top.

Fudge: Oh okay.

Fudge writes CARZ

Chubi: Carz?

Fudge: Yeah, Cars.

Chubi: Carz.

Fudge: Yes. Cars.

Chubi: Why did you write a Z?

Fudge: That’s not a Z, it’s a cool S.

Chubi: Looks like a Z to me.

Fudge: It’s a cool S.

Chubi: Z.

Fudge: Ok Chubi, if you wanna be jerk. You can just leave and go home.

Chubi: Ok fine, It’s an S.





Fudge and Fizzlo are playing video games on the couch.

Fudge: Ha! Beat you again, my friend.

Fizzlo: That’s because you’re using a lvl 12 Nightmare and I’m using a lvl 1 Raphael

Fudge: Nah you’re just jealous.

The TV goes to a commercial

News Man: Sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing but this is very important. This Sunday, the biggest food eating contest ever will be held. And whoever wins will get 5 billion bucks.

Fudge: Whoa, Fizz! We gotta try out for this!

Fizzlo: I dunno, I don’t really think we’re cut out for this kinda job.

Fudge: Yeah I guess you’re right. But 5 billion bucks sure does sound pretty nice.

I mean, I’ll get 2.5 billion and you get 2.5 billion and we’ll be rich and everything….

Fizzlo: Oh well.

Fudge: Wait a minute I have an idea.

Fizzlo: What’s that?

Fudge: Come into the kitchen with me.

In Kitchen

Fudge grabs a thing of pills

Fudge: Check it out.

Fizzlo: What is it?

Fudge: Steroids!

Fizzlo: What are those?

Fudge: When you drink them, you become INVINCIBLE!

Fizzlo: Really?

Fudge: Yeah and we could use this to win the eating contest

Fizzlo: Cool……but wait, isn’t that cheating?

Fudge: No way, Alex Rodriguez uses them.

Fizzlo: Oh, but how is this gonna help us win the eating contest?

Fudge: Well a couple years ago, I was feeling sick so a doctor gave me some. Then I was hungry all the time.

Fizzlo: Why?

Fudge: Well for some reason when you’re on steroids, you get hungry a lot faster.

So when you’re at the eating contest, you’ll be hungrier than ever meaning you’ll eat more food!

Fizzlo: Oh….so you’re gonna drink them?

Fudge: No way, you are!

Fizzlo: Why me?!

Fudge: Well you’re already a lot fatter than me.

Fizzlo: I guess you’re right.

Fizzlo looks at stomach.

Fudge: So here you go.

Fizzlo: Ok….

Drinks them

Fizzlo: …

Fudge: Do you feel hungry?

Fizzlo: Hmm…yeah I guess I do.

Fudge: Good, here’s a rice crispie bar. We got this in the bag!






1 Day later

Fizzlo is sitting on the couch

Phone rings

Fizzlo: Hello?

Fudge (talking like a professional): Hello, Fizzlo

Fizzlo: Oh, uh, hey Fudge.

Fudge: So, Fizzlo, how’s it going?

Fizzlo: Ok, I guess. I woke up today and found out I grew a 6 pack on my stomach.

Fudge: Ok, ok. So, uh, eat much lately?

Fizzlo: I guess so.

Fudge: Excellent, Excellent. You see Fizzlo, I’m- I’m like your agent. Your mentor. And since I am your mentor, I think I’m gonna have to come over and check up on you.

Fizzlo: Um, ok.

10 minutes later

Fudge: Alright, Fizzlo. Time for your check up.

Now I see you’ve gotten insanely muscular. Hm…ok, uh-huh.

May I ask, what did you have for breakfast this morning?

Fizzlo: 3 bowls of Coco Pebbles.

Fudge: And for lunch?

Fizzlo: 3 bowls of Coco Pebbles.

Fudge: And for dinner?

Fizzlo: 3 bowls of Coco Pebbles.

Fudge: I see…I see. And for brunch?

Fizzlo: 3 bowls of Coco Pebbles.

Fudge: Alright, Fizzlo, alright.

Fudge jumps on the couch with Fizzlo

Fudge: Now Fizzlo, you’re a good kid, aren’t you?

And I think you’ve great potential.

But what you’ve got to realize is that we’re here to win, Fizz.

And if you wanna win, sometimes you just gotta risk things in order to win.

That being said, I think you should limit yourself to 2 bowls of coco pebbles.

Think you can do that, kid?

Fizzlo: Yeah, sure. I guess so.

Fudge: Good, Fizzlo, good. Like I said, you’ve got great potential, kid.

Fizzlo: I’m older than you.

Fudge: Uh, anyway, come on, let’s go.

Fizzlo: Where are we going?

Fudge: The gym room, we gotta get you in shape, bra.

Fizzlo: sigh.






At gym

Fudge is setting up a camera.

Fizzlo: What’s with the camera?

Fudge: Well, Fizzlo. I’ve seen a lot of movies in my day.

And if I’ve learned anything from those movies, It’s that if you wanna become awesome at anything, you gotta do like this.

Fizzlo: Oh. But………….how?

Fudge: Fizzlo, you’ve seen the movies.

What happens when the baseball team can’t get it right?

What happens when the boxer can’t fight any good-ish?

Fizzlo: They make a 2 minute montage video with horrible 80s music?

Fudge: Precise, my friend.

Fizzlo: Ok, so you want to film me working out and doing awesome things and then put in bad 80s music and then I’ll be awesome?

Fudge: Yeah!

Huge montage of Fizzlo working out, playing sports and etc. while playing YOU’RE THE BEST AROUND

Chewy: Hey, Fudge

Fudge: Oh hey Chewy.

Chewy: Whatcha doing?

Fudge: I'm selling wieners. I'm just trying to sketch them out

Chewy: Why're you doing that?

Fudge *while eating a hotdog*: Well my uncle says, the bigger the wiener, the bigger the cash.

Fizzlo is sitting at a big table with a bunch of fat kids.

Fizzlo: How’s it going?

Guy: Alright! Start eating in…..1.…..2.……3!

Fizzlo and others begin to eat.

Fudge and Chewy are sitting on a bench eating wieners

Fudge (while eating a chicken wing): C’yea Fizzlo! Lookin’ good, bro!

Insert Montage of people eating here

Fizzlo is tired

Fizzlo: uuuuuh…Fudge I can’t do it….

Fudge: If you don’t I’ll kill you!

Fizzlo: sigh…..

Eats chicken wing.

Guy: We have a winner!

Raises Fizzlo’s arm.

Fudge: Yeah!

Fudge runs up to Fizzlo, dancing on the table.

Fudge: We won, baby!

Drinks soda.

Throws it on the floor

Fudge: Yeah!

Oh man, I told you steroids are awesome.

Guy: What did you say?






Fizzlo is mad at Fizzlo on the couch.

Fudge: Fizzlo I didn’t steroids was cheating.

Fizzlo: I told you it was cheating.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment